The position requires the application of technology and at least Bachelorís degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Information Systems, or a directly
related field, and experience in business application development with ORACLE CRM applications.
CRM modules such as Sales Online,
Installed Base and iSupport, Service Contracts, Oracle Sales, Oracle Telesales
Duties of the position offered
* Analyze complex user requirements, procedures and problems to set up an automated data processing computer system.
* Analyze current complex functional business processes and identify needed functional requirements.
* Write functional specifications for identified business processes and if needed specify the technical specifications and steps required to develop the computer software.
* Write test plan & related test cases, test and review computer system capabilities, analyze work flow processes
Analysis and Planning
* Analysis of the project and all possible requirement analysis
* As part of the project planning study the existing process flow and establish the plan for the new system
* Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan system specifications, layouts, and modifications.
* Generate Functional design documents for new requirements and enhancements
* As part of the design process involve in the discussions and suggest/consider proper functional/business process flows.
* Review the functional documents and create test plan
* Involve in testing the application and suggest the changes based on functional requirements
Coordination and team management
* Participate in project review meetings with customers and other team members
* Ensure timely delivery of all agreed project deliverables.
* Ensure controlled change management of scope and other related components.
* Properly resolve all open issues of the project.
* Coordinate and transfer knowledge to the customer users after the project development process